Schnerphel

  1. Decisions...

    Hi everyone, I live in a small town in northern Arizona, and have been searching for a group and advice about metopic synotosis. My son has a mild-moderate metopic ridge, and so far we have done the wait-and-see approach for the past year, but it doesn't seem to be fading like we were optimistic about. It still does not, thankfully, seem to be impacting his brain development at this point. I'm just not sure if we should keep waiting or proceed with surgery- it's such an intense surgery! We have ...